Are you an enthusiastic Primary teacher?
Are you looking for a long-term, flexible teaching role in Cheshire?
Are you looking for excellent daily pay rate?
Then this role is for you...
£90-135 per day.
Cheshire Primary school
On-going year 6 teacher from February.
You will be a committed teacher, looking for long term, temporary work.
You will be expected to create a safe, secure and stable environment for the children, so their learning can move forward in a progressive manner.
You will be experienced in delivering upper KS2 and preferably have year 6 SATS experience. You will be joining a happy, well supported team, here at CER, we look after our teachers.
To be suitable for this role you will:
* Be a qualified primary teacher with QTS or be an NQT.
* Have up to date National Curriculum subject knowledge OF KS22/SATs experience
* Be enthusiastic, professional and approachable and happy to fulfil your professional commitments in terms of marking work, assessing pupils' progress and planning.
* Be able to support the school learning policies and become an active member of the teaching team, and having a full role in school life.
At CER Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously; our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school settings to suit your needs and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the CER Education Supply Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated educational experienced Primary Consultant who will work for you, looking for suitable teaching posts in the areas you have requested
* Plenty of variety and choice of work in your local area of Wigan
* Good competitive rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis and payroll advice
* 250 Recommend a Friend Scheme referral bonus.
If this role is something that you are looking for, please click Apply to be considered.
- Supply Teacher
- Primary school
- Fully qualified teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job