YR1 Teacher Required In Preston
Tower Supply is currently looking for a Yr 1 teacher to work in a Primary School based on the outskirts of Preston.
The role is from April to July 2018 and is full time.
We require the successful candidate to be hard working, enthusiastic and dedicated. This school has just received a good rating from OFSTED with some outstanding areas.
Both NQTs and more experienced teachers are welcome to apply fo this position, including teachers with senior leadership experience.
We have an excellent relationship with all of our schools and know all of our teachers personally. Feedback from both our schools and teachers is excellent.
The skills we are looking for include:
- Qualified Teacher Status for example PGCE or Cert Ed etc
- Teaching experience within the past 2 years (this can include training experience)
- Assessing pupils, marking work and giving verbal feedback as appropriate.
- High expectations and positive classroom management.
- Positive approach to promoting learning
- Adaptable and flexible
- Innovative and imaginative teaching methods
- You will be required to have or undergo full DBS Clearance
The benefits of joining Tower Supply are:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Smaller, exclusive, local agency
- Local schools
- Jobs to suit your personal requirements and expertise
Please click the 'apply for job' button, visit our website to upload your CV, or call the office for a chat. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"