REACH EDUCATION LTD are seeking experienced Youth Support Workers.
Reach Education Ltd are market leading recruiters in South Yorkshire specialising in SEN and SEMH. Reach is a well-established company of over 14 years and we are currently looking for experienced Youth Support Workers to work in Sheffield.
We invest in our staff as much as our clients, offering the personal but professional approach.
All Youth Support Worker applicants require the following:-
- Youth Support Worker experience of working with young people with Mental Health difficulties and Challenging Behaviour.
- Ability to succeed in a challenging environment, be flexible, patient and have a positive approach.
- The desire and ability to help each child Reach their full potential.
- Team Teach (Not essential as full training can be given)
- Enhanced DBS Certificate.
- Face to face interview and satisfactory references.
- A Youth Support Worker qualification would be desirable.
- An excellent work ethic.
As an agency we provide:
- Support and guidance.
- DBS applications.
- Free Safeguarding courses including "Prevent Duty" "KCSIE" "Child Neglect" "Child Protection" "FGM" + many more.
- Free Moving & Handling Training
- Free Team Teach Training
- Refer a Friend Scheme (Voucher of your choice)
- Pension Contribution after a qualifying period.
- Excellent Rates of pay.
- Holiday Pay Scheme.
- Internal PAYE (which means your take home pay is maximised as there are no umbrella or admin fees to pay)
- An ear to listen to your needs regarding work.
- Immediate start, subject to clearance.
- A long term assignment.
- Hours of work 8.40 am - 3.40 pm
- Monday to Friday, term time only Working as a team to ensure the safety and support of the children and young people.
- The Youth Support Worker would be working 1-1 with pupils who are on the autistic spectrum, have complex needs and are non verbal.
- You will help with day to day life skills, encouraging independence.
If you meet the Youth Support Worker criteria, then please forward us your CV and hopefully you will become part of the ever increasing Reach Education family.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'