Our client is looking for a highly motivated and energetic individual who has the enthusiasm to work and help young people.
The role will vary but will involve supporting young people to develop personal and social skills and enabling them to grow in confidence and gain resilience.
These young adults have come from various backgrounds such as care or substance misuse therefore can be very vulnerable so we are looking for someone who can be a friend but also a professional influence in their lives.
This is a temp role offering various opportunities, based in Thornton Heath.
This client requires you to have a valid DBS preferably on the Update Service with previous experience necessary and the below requirements
· experience of working in a supported housing environment
· a Support Worker background
· experience of working with vulnerable people including young people
· experience of people with mental health issues
· experience of working with high end need client groups
· can be social work qualified or working towards
· clear DBS
· understanding of the principles of Person Centred support and associated support plans
· housing management- desirable.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job