Youth Support Worker - Semi ind supported living - West London
Exciting Opportunity for an Experienced Youth Support Worker - West London
You must have a minimum of 1 yearsexperience working within a similar role to be considered for this position, as well as the following:
- A current fully enhanced DBS on the update service
- NVQ Level 3 Childrens Health & Social Care
- Restraint Trained (TeamTeach, Breakaway or MAPPA)
- 3 Years employment references
- Computer and report writing skills
- Experience of lone working, and alongside other health care professionals
- Shifts and rotas may very so must be flexible and reliable
- Your commitment is essential to the success of this role
What does the role involve?
- You will be supporting Vulnerable Young People (16+) who have had a disadvantaged start in life.
- Supporting Young People with Emotional & Behavioural Needs and Mental Health issues within small semi independent supported living service.
- Daily duties will include supporting the Young people with outreach activities, Key working, creating a nurturing and stimulating environment that facilitate positive change by helping young people deal with their past and prepare for the future.
- Youth offending and Criminal Behaviour
- Attending LAC reviews, Completing/updating records
- You will need to have a positive attitude which will include encouraging the children to make the right choices that lead to a healthy lifestyle.
This is a temp to perm role, 38-40 hours a week. Shifts are all long day sleep overs (9am-11.30pm Sleep 8am-9am), so you will need to be available for sleep overs.
Pay rates start at £8.00-£9.00p/h and will be reviewed after a probationary period of working for successful carers. Sleep in's are paid at an hourly rate of £7.50p/h increasing to £7.83 in April (min wage)
What are we Offering?
In return for your hard work and dedication we offer the following:
- Paid Holiday
- FREE ongoing training, including e-learning
- Opportunities for career progression
- Excellent support from a dedicated account manager
- Workplace pension and reward scheme
- Weekly pay
Why Join Sugarman Health and Wellbeing?
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is one of the UK's leading providers of Health care services with branches nationwide. We are an established health care recruitment and service provider, operating for over 30 years in both the private and public health care sector.
If you are interested in this role, or have any question please get in touch! Call Danielle on or email your CV to danielle.reynolds @sugarmanhealth.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Supported Living
- Key Working
- Youth Support
- Care Leavers
- Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties
- Semi Independent
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"