*Must have a full British driving licence*
SuperCarers is an online platform that connects care professionals with families who require their services in their local community.
All carers that work through the platform are self-employed and are connected directly to families looking for care, therefore you need to be happy working independently
- Must have a valid DBS or willing to apply for a new DBS
- Must have a full British driving licence*Minimum 1 years’ experience as a professional carer or family carer
- Able to attend an induction in our London- Old Street Offices
- Autism & Epilepsy experience
Benefits of joining SuperCarers
- Top pay - set your own rates and get paid every week into your bank account
- Flexible working - choose your own working hours (live-in, day time, night time) and clients
- Work locally - choose jobs close to your own home and spend less time travelling
- Start immediately - work right away for your own regular clients
- Join a fast-growing community - every carer that joins the SuperCarers community is passionate about delivering great care
- English speaking and right to work in the UK
- Valid DBS check (or willing to apply for new DBS)
- Access to the internet and a smartphone
- Up to date mandatory trainings are ideal
- Clean driving license is ideal
- Happy to travel to London for an Induction
How do I apply?
Step 1 - Click 'Apply' to fill out our short application form
Step 2 - Complete reference checks
Step 3 - Induction at our London office
Step 4 - Start working as a carer on the platform
- Personal Care
- Social Care
- Elder Care
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'