Social Worker - Youth Offending Team
Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated social worker to work in the Youth Offending Service, undertaking case management across Chesterfield.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is £20.80 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
Responsibilites of the social worker:
- Undertake report preparation for young people being sentenced-
- Carry out robust thorough assessments and preparation of an intervention plan for the young person
- Work with the young person and the system around them to effect positive change
- Supervise young people subject to Court Orders, undertaking the planned work
- Partnership working is essential
- Undertake duty which could entail going to Court and responding to crisis situations
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- current HCPC registration
- Qualified experience within youth offending
This social worker job is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.