Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Royal Greenwich Council to provide them a with a Youth Offending Service Officer to join their team on a Contract Basis!
Rate – £15.97 to £18.60 per hour (negotiable dependent upon experience- Please submit CV with Rate Required)
** MUST HAVE RECENT EXPERIENCE OF USING ASSETPLUS **
- To work with young people referred to the team in order to reduce their offending behaviour on a 1:1 and group work basis.
- To be responsible for a caseload, prepare and regularly review an intervention plan and supervise young people in accordance with national standards and statutory/voluntary requirements.
- To work in a multi-disciplinary team and to work effectively in partnership with staff based in relevant agencies.
- To use restorative approaches to meet the needs of victims, young people and their families.
- To attend police stations and courts as required.
- To undertake pre-court and post-court assessments, prepare reports for Court and Panels, giving proposals for intervention to reduce offending, with regard to the welfare of the child.
- To attend court when required and provide a duty service at court and at the YOS office.
- To monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of own work.
- To meet the quality standards of policy, procedure and practice applicable to the team.
- To intervene with the parents of young people referred to the team in order to provide them with support and develop their parenting skills.
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Khalsa Singh @ Spencer Clarke group –
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'