Our client is seeking an individual to join their organisation on an immediate temporary basis.
The purpose of this position is to facilitate the delivery of group sessions to young adults. Classroom based, the lesson is already planned and the successful candidate will be expected to deliver this information to the students in an informative manner and in a way that attracts their attention.
The Facilitator will have the ability to emphasise with students dealing with some challenging situations and always setting clear behaviour boundaries.
A candidate who has worked in the youth/education sector is ideal however the client is not seeking a qualified teacher or LSA.
Working with young adults candidates will be required to hold a fully enhanced DBS check.
The pay per hour is £11.80 and the position is working term time only, Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
- Supervise learners in a classroom environment, including large groups
- Ability to present and engage a variety of audiences
- Facilitate the delivery of sessions on employability and other soft skills
- Obtain high levels of engagement from learners
- Ensure timely completion of registers
- Provide highly effective leadership to learners by setting clear boundaries of behaviour, express high expectations and support learners in achieving their goals
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position. If you would like to be considered for similar and future positions, or for a complete listing of all our current vacancies, please visit our website