Major Recruitment are currently looking for a Young Person Support Worker within a Residential Service delivering support to Young People.
The purpose of the role is to provide support for Young People aged between 10 to 18 to help them to take control of their lives and maximise their potential.
- Providing physical and mental support,
- Assisting and encouraging individuals to carry out daily living tasks,
- Enable them to live safely,
The successful applicant will be able to commit to flexible working hours, with sleep-ins being optional but available.
- NVQ Level 3 within Children and Young People or experience in working with Young People,
- A clean DBS is essential (Desirably on the update service),
- Driving License,
If you are interested in the position, apply for the position or call and speak to Nick on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'