Young Person Project Worker
Sector: Social Housing
Transport: Car not required
Contract length: Two months on going
Contract hours: Shifts involved, no sleep ins required
Rate: Negotiable dependent upon experience
Our client, is a well-established Housing Association which has offices Nationwide. The client has a reputation for taking temporary members of staff on permanently if they prove themselves.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Responsible for working with and supporting clients between the ages of 16-25 within a Supported Housing setting
* Conduct support plans and risk assessments with clients
* Offer welfare and benefits advice to clients to help them maximize their income
* Help clients to find move on accommodation and sustain tenancies in the future
* Signpost clients to the relevant third party
* Liaise with external agencies on a regular basis to help bring in additional services
* Conduct one to ones or group sessions with clients to help clients increase independent living skills
* Update records electronically when required
The successful candidate must be flexible with hours, have a DBS within 12 months or on update service and hold a full UK Driving License.
If you are interested in this role then please get in touch with either Andrew Golder or Tej Singh on 0117-303 5102.
- Young Adults
"Office Assistant jobs in London"