This is a two form entry school and is rated as a 'Good School' (Ofsted, September 2017) on the journey to becoming outstanding.
Teachers and the staff at our school are 'enthusiastic and clearly enjoy their teaching and are all passionate about the happiness and well-being of the students. This sets a shining example for pupils which motivates and encourages them to always do their best.'This is an exciting time to be joining this amazing school as they are building and shaping it for the future. With high expectations of all children and the ability to set 'a shining example' you will be, or have the potential to become, an excellent practitioner.
The class will be a mixed ability year three class of 29 children. You will be required to plan and prepare all the work for your students and utilize the teaching assistant within the class.
The successful candidate will be:
* An innovative and creative classroom practitioner with a drive and a passion to ensure that all children achieve
* Able to work as part of a team, sharing excellent practice and learning from others
* Committed to working in partnership with parents and have excellent interpersonal skills
* Able to offer the school something 'special'
The school will offer you:
* Children that will amaze you and make you laugh
* A wonderful and stimulating learning environment
* A supportive and inspirational staff team
* Opportunities to develop strengths and try something new
* A family first ethos
* Business Health Plan Package
* Average of 5 hours PPA time per week
If you will like to apply please follow the link below.
Please note QTS is essential for this position
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business