E.ON operates in a highly competitive sector. It’s why we’re always looking at ways in which we can add value. By exploring the commerciality of new solutions, and tailoring existing propositions to the business market you’ll help us to grow and our business customers to thrive. This is what E.ON B2B Energy Solutions do every day. And as an Energy Solutions Undergraduate, you’ll be contributing to invaluable, business-critical decisions.
What you'll do
This is a Year in Industry placement where you’ll either work on new or ‘in-life’ propositions and see how exciting customer ideas are turned into reality. This includes:
- Undertaking market analytics to make recommendations on your findings
- Supporting the delivery of innovative new solutions for our B2B customers or the management of changes to existing solutions
- Seeing the impact of your work and understanding how this is received by our customers
- Gaining a good understanding of the energy solutions marketplace and needs of B2B customers
This placement could well prepare you for a future with us. Shine and we may fast-track you to the last stage of assessment for one of our graduate schemes. Equally, with the chance to explore our business whilst you’re here, you never know what other career opportunities it could lead to.
What we’re looking for
- You’re working towards a 2:1 degree in business, marketing or management.
- You’ll need good Microsoft and excellent Excel skills.
- You’re a confident, inquisitive, self-starter who’s good at building relationships.
What we’ll give you in return
- 2 for 1 pension contributions
- Comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Voluntary benefits – discount and cashback
- Group Life Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Financial advice and guidance website
This role is based in Nottingham or Coventry.
Due to the nature of this role a DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) check may be required.
For more information on reasonable adjustments click here.
To avoid disappointment, we strongly advise you to apply well in advance.
Please remember that we only want you to apply for the role you think is most suitable for you, and therefore you may only apply for one scheme.
What we offer
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
E.ON is an international privately-owned energy supplier. In the 2014 financial year, our staff comprising in excess of more than 58,000 employees based in many countries in Europe as well as in Russia and North America generated sales of around EUR 112 billion. We have an ambitious objective: We want to be the preferred partner for high-value energy offerings for customers.
E.ON provides electricity and gas to millions of homes and businesses here in the UK. It’s incredibly complex work. It takes the talents of thousands of people to do what we do. Yet our vision is a simple one. We want to be the trusted energy partner for our customers. We’re doing that by making energy cleaner and simpler to understand. We’re also doing it by being genuinely helpful people and treating our customers fairly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job