Yr 8 Teacher
Full time Temp - Perm
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated, inspirational, intuitive and caring Yr 8 Teacher to work in our SEMH school based in South East London.
The school is a very small school with only 75 students on roll.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a good understanding of the Key Stage 1 Curriculum
- Be energetic, creative and committed to raising achievement for all pupils
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
- Be able to foster excellent relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff
- Be resilient, enthusiastic, creative and passionate about teaching and learning in a primary school.
We will offer the successful candidate
- A very good school striving for Ofsted outstanding with a caring ethos
- The opportunity to work within a highly successful team
- Opportunities for continued professional development
- A working environment where everyone's unique gifts and talents are promoted and valued
- Staff who are passionate about enabling all pupils to reach their potential
This is a challenging yet extremely rewarding role and will suit the right person with the right temperament and skill in handling students with behavioural difficulties. Must have relevant experience and be qualified to teach in the UK.
If you wish to apply for this position, then please send your CV for the attention of Natalie at Remedy Education
If this opportunity is not the role that you are looking for but you are interested in becoming a Teacher in a London School, then please do look at the Remedy Recruitment Group website for more opportunities like this one.