Year 6 Teacher - September 2019
I am emailing on behalf of a "Outstanding" Primary school based in the Bradford local authority (BD8) who are looking for a Year 6 Teacher for September.I have visited the school and was very impressed at the warm, welcoming and very calm atmosphere. You will be joining a friendly, hardworking, and committed team of teachers and support staff, in an attractive working environment.
The Year 6 Teacher role will be on a permanent basis or 1 year fixed term contact.
They are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual who:
- Has high expectations and is committed to raising standards across school
- Is an outstanding classroom practitioner committed to ensuring all our children achieve to their highest potential
- Is inspirational and creative in teaching and involve the children as active learners
- Can demonstrate a high expectation of achievement and behaviour
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as a good sense of humour and are committed to being involved in Carlton School Life
- Most importantly, puts the children at the heart of all they do
If you are interested in this role or would like to discuss the school further then please call Sarah Lyons or Michael Bennington on or reply to this email with an up to date CV and we shall be in touch to discuss the role further.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'