In the most recent Ofsted report the school pupils were described as being enthused with an eager learning attitude.
The primary school welcome NQTs or experienced KS2, years 6 teachers as long as they hold a passionate and determined mind-set of investing in their pupils. Salary for this role is dependent on experience.
- Great expectations of students and yourself.
- The drive to assist pupils in achieving the necessary aspirations.
- Tenacious attitude, positive outlook and Creative mind-set
- Possess the ability and attitude to truly motivate pupils of different levels.
What can they offer:
- Positive leadership that puts teacher welfare as a high priority.
- A team environment where everyone feels supported.
- Students that are very well behaved.
- Classes full of eager children who love to learn.
- A 'good' Ofsted rated School in a great location.
- Personalised continued professional development opportunities.
- Great pay dependant on experience.
If you would like more information or wish to apply for the role. Do not hesitate to contact Jamal Joseph on: or email
Be able to lead a class of students.
Teacher, Primary school teacher.