Calling all dedicated Year 6 Teachers! Are you looking for a rewarding role on a long-term basis which offers the chance to make a difference within a North Lincs school which has a varied demographic? This could be the post for you!
- A full-time long term supply post teaching a Year 6 group
- Providing the support required across a group of children with a range of abilities
- Planning varied, engaging and innovative lessons
- Marking work and identifying areas for improvement
- Carrying out assessments if necessary
- Being present at Parents Evenings and other extracurricular events
- Successful applicants must hold QTS
- NQTs are welcome to apply
- Meet company compliance standards
- Recent experience of teaching the KS2 curriculum
- PAYE available
- Free Parking
- CPD & training available
- Lunch vouchers
All of our candidates are subject to Enhanced DBS checks and other vetting checks in line with DfE standards
Applicants must be able to provide at interview a 10 year work history and details of referees to account for the last 2 years including relevant experience of working with children referenced.
Applicants will be subject to Randstad's child safety standards including criminal record checks and UK eligibility checks.
If this role isn't quite for you but you would like to register with Randstad Education, for other opportunities, please browse our live jobs at www.randstadeducation.co.uk