This role would suit either an experienced Year Group Leader, or someone looking to take the next step in their career.
The school is located in a lovely part of Greenwich, with plenty of green spaces and woodland areas nearby, which you will be encouraged to use during your teaching.
Their most recent Ofsted graded the school as Good, and makes comment on the excellent behaviour of children at the school.
• Team work is very important to the staff at the school
• Excellent resources
• Opportunities for progression within the school
• Inner London pay scales
• Plenty of parking available and a train station nearby
• An experienced Key Stage 2 Teacher
• Excellent subject and curriculum knowledge
• Some prior experience of leading in a subject or year group would be an advantage
• A good sense of humour!
If you are keen to arrange a meeting with this school, please apply online or call Louise at Horizon Teachers on .
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.