Year 6 Teacher + TLR * September 2018 * Newham
The supportive Headteacher of a friendly Primary school based in Newham (East London) is currently looking for a Year 6 Teacher to join their team from September 2018. Based in the London borough of Newham the school benefits from excellent transport links and a vibrant community.
* September 2018 Start date *
* Year 6 Teacher + TLR *
* Full time, Permanent position *
* Generous Inner London weighted salary *
* London Borough of Newham *
The Senior Leadership Team is held in high regard by current teaching staff, they focus heavily on the internal development and as such this is an excellent opportunity for teachers looking to fast track their career within an Inner London primary school. Additional responsibilities are available dependent on the strengths of candidates.
Facilities: - Year 6 Teacher + TLR
- Bright, spacious classrooms
- Large staff car park
- Excellent transport links (London Underground + Bus)
- Very well resourced both inside and outside
Candidate requirements: - Year 6 Teacher + TLR
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Previous KS2 Teaching experience
- Genuine passion for education
- Ability to work well within a team
Application: - Year 6 Teacher + TLR
If you would like to be considered for this Year 6 Teacher + TLR Teacher position then please send through an up to date CV in response to this email, alternatively feel free to contact Peter from Reeson Education on for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job