Are you an experienced Year 6 teacher? Could you support a Catholic Ethos? Do you want to have the opportunity to join a school that aims to support both pupils and staff to achieve their full potential?
If so an average sized Catholic primary school, located in Ince area of Wigan, is currently looking to appoint a Year 6 class teacher to join their already successful team of practitioners. The school aims to ensure that all pupils are support spiritually, socially and educationally and ensure that everyone in school is able to progress and prides itself on its friendly and approachable teachers, in addition to the family feel of the school.
You will need to:
- Have a strong knowledge of the Year 6 curriculum.
- Have a minimum of a one year experience working within Year 6.
- Have a strong phonic knowledge.
- Be able to demonstrate good practice, ensuring that all pupils are able to make progress.
- Be adaptable and able to meet the needs of all children in order to create an inclusive environment, in order to enable all pupils to succeed.
- Be a good communicator
The School is able to offer:
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference
- An exciting and caring environment in which to work
- A highly committed staff with high expectations who are willing to help each other
- A strong ambitious leadership team with a clear sense of strategic direction
The school is looking to appoint someone as soon as possible to start at Easter through until the end of the summer term, with the possibility of going permanent for the right person and is located just off Wigan Road and has good transport links from Salford, Bolton and Wigan.
If this sounds like the role for you, do not hesitate and apply today by calling or email your CV
By working through Teaching Personnel we can offer:
- Competitive daily rates depending on skills and experience
- Access to an established CPD Academy working with in partnership with a number of leading, nationally recognised CPD providers such as the National Association of SEN, Christ the King Primary School and St. Patrick's Roman Catholic High School to deliver an extensive range of career developing opportunities, covering areas such as; assessment for learning, planning for progression, effective behaviour management, teaching for learning and many others.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.