Would you like the flexibility of working on supply?
Principal Resourcing are a leading Education Recruitment specialist who partner with many local schools by supplying them with their cover staff whether it be daily or long term.
We are currently recruiting for Year 6 teacher for a long term position in one of our PSA schools in WF5 area of Wakefield. This position will commence in January until April and is a full time position.
What we require:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- NQT's welcome to apply
- A creative teaching ability
- The ability to effectively challenge young people, using arrange of engaging methods
- A commitment to raising achievement
What we offer:
- First choice supplier to a large number of Ofsted rated "Outstanding" educational establishments
- We pay to Scale
- Highly committed and hardworking Consultants to support you during your various assignments
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by on going on the job training and observation’s
- Recommend a friend Bonus for other supply teachers up to £200 per recommendation
- The peace of mind being employed by an expert education recruiter registered and approved by the REC with 100% audit compliance
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job