The school are looking at both ambitious NQTs or experienced teachers who are able to commit to the full teacher role.
The position is long term with the potential for it to turn into a permanent opportunity.
You will need to be a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher with high expectations of what children can achieve.
An excellent understanding of Key Stage 2 teaching is also required. The position is ideally in year 6 but the client will not rule out any KS2 teacher as there is the opportunity to swap internal staff.
- believe passionately in creating an outstanding learning environment and opportunities to ensure all children achieve and make the best possible progress
- Have a talent for bringing learning alive and be successful in securing children's excitement for learning
- Have good classroom and behaviour management
- Have QTS or NQT status offering ideally a PGCE, B.Ed or BA
- Eligible to work in the UK or a UK resident and have at least 6 weeks previous UK teaching experience
- Must have a valid DBS or willing to apply for one
- You must also provide two references
As a supply teacher you will benefit from flexible and varied work, weekly pay, attractive daily pay rates and ongoing CPD.
Working with Protocol Education you can expect:
• Competitive and attractive rates of pay ranging from £110 - £165 a day
• A personal consultant to guide you through the process and help with your needs
• Free CPD training
• Teacher socials - A great way to meet people
• Recommend a friend scheme - earn £250 before you start!