Year 6 Teacher - Primary School - Leamington Spa - September 2018 Start
Academics Ltd are looking to appoint a KS2 practitioner to teach this happy and successful Year 6 class. This role requires either a 'good' or 'outstanding' primary school teacher to lead this important year group through their exams and help these pupils in the transition from Year 6 to secondary school level. This is a full-time position to start in September 2018.
This role offers the opportunity and scope to provide something innovative and creative to this class, as the school are consistently looking for new approaches to transition and development. The successful candidate will have a love and passion for teaching with a good knowledge and experience of teaching the KS2 curriculum.
- QTS or NQT Status (Essential)
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- Caring and approachable nature
- A proven track record of raising attainment and development within upper KS2
In return, we can offer you:
- Competitive rate of pay
- The chance to work in a warm and friendly school with eager to learn children
- A hardworking and supportive team of teachers
- The chance to working in a desirable location
If you feel that this role would suit you, please don't hesitate to get in contact on or email Bessie at Academics Ltd on .
- Primary School Teacher/ Year 6/ Key Stage 2/ KS2