I am supporting a Primary School in the heart of Wakefield that are looking for a Year 6 Class Teacher to start as soon as possible on an ongoing supply basis. This school are well-supported by 11 other Primary schools in a Primary-only academy trust.
Graded 'Good' by Ofsted, this primary school is a fantastic place to teach with lots of support.
The school are looking to recruit a Year 6 Class Teacher for to start at this school as soon as possible with this role ending in July 2018.
The ideal candidate for this Year 6 Class Teacher job in Wakefield will have/be:
- Qualified Primary Teacher (UK QTS)
- Experience teaching in upper KS2
- Strong behaviour management
- Enthusiasm, energy and flexibility
- High expectations and a commitment to raising attainment and achievement
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
There is an opportunity that this role could become permanent for exceptional candidates.
In return the successful candidate for the Year 6 Class Teacher job will receive:
- A competitive daily rate dependent upon experience
- Supporter and further career opportunities with the Academy Trust
- Free Safeguarding training access
- Free CV & Interview Advice and on-going job search/career support
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Joe James on 0113 236 8960.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job