The Primary school is a 3 form entry school, which offers alot of support and help for teachers. The role is to start from the 12th of March ongoing until July. It is full time and planning, marking, parents evening etc will be required.
The school is a diverse school, so good behaviour management and subject knowledge is key.
The school offer alot of support by way of TA's, SLT and subject teachers to help with any planning.
To be a successful Primary teacher you will need to;
-Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
-Have the ability and experience of working in a Primary school setting
-Be adaptable to all working surroundings
-Inspire and have a passion to educate.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control if your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.