The school are part of a successful academy trust providing access to exceptional CPD and career opportunities and an excellent support structure and a very good behaviour management system.
The school welcome both NQTs and experienced class teachers and they are looking to meet prospective candidates for an informal chat and a trial day as soon as possible, to discuss the role and provide more information about the school.
If you are potentially interested, or perhaps know someone who may be, please contact us ASAP to find out more information.
To be considered you must have:
* Be able to provide at least two different teaching references covering the last 2 years, or your last two teaching placements and University reference if you are an NQT
* QTS or equivalent
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Have experience teaching in schools in either the UK or overseas where your qualification is recognised by NARIC or NCTL
* Good organisational skills with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
* Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
* Good classroom management skills
Prospero Teaching can offer you:
* Over 10 years of knowledge and experience in education recruitment
* Client knowledge that is second to none
* Excellent salaries fitting to your skills and experience
* Teaching assignments local to you
* Flexible working hours to suit your needs
* Careers support and advice
* Opportunity to work on our guaranteed pay scheme
* Wide range of teaching environments and age groups
* Opportunities to widen you current teaching experiences
The successful Candidate is…
Someone who can effectively challenge pupils to achieve, using a range of engaging methods and excellent communication skills. You will be approachable, organised with a good eye for detail, able to work under your own initiative to help raise attainment for pupils on a D2D basis. You will be able to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching ensuring delivery of quality lessons that add value to pupils and school.
Please send an up to date, relevant CV along with a cover letter for the attention of Tom Platts. Please note, we can only respond to successful applicants. We are unable to provide individual CV feedback due to the high volumes of applications.
- key stage 2
- West Yorkshire
- KS2. year 6