MILK Education are currently recruiting on behalf of a Primary School in Wigan for a resilient Year 6 Teacher to undertake SATs Booster Sessions. The School are extremely flexible and are happy to take both Full Time or Part Time Staff. This position is to start after as soon as possible and will be an on-going role until May 2018.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, reliable and have an enthusiastic approach to teaching. Previous Key Stage 2 experience and SATs experience is essential, along with an excellent teaching manner and the willingness to conduct the full teaching cycle at all times.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have previous experience of working in a UK Primary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
In order to be considered for this role or any other opportunities we have please click 'apply’ for one of our dedicated consultants to get in touch.
- Year 6 Teacher