Year 6 Teacher needed - September 2018 Start - Southwark - Permanent Position
- £28,660 - £39,006 with TLR (depending on experience)
- September 2018 start (potentially sooner for right candidate)
Are you an enthusiastic, confident candidate who can deliver outstanding teaching?
Do you want to work in a school that has a strong personalised programme of professional development and great potential to progress your career?
If you have answered yes to the above then we would love to hear from you.
This 1 form entry, 'Good' School in the heart of Southwark are seeking an experienced, proven Year 6 Teacher to start in September 2018.
You will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of raising standards and leading the class through SATs exams
The successful candidate will be passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential, well organised and able to demonstrate excellent teaching. Candidates who are innovating, engage students with their passion for their subject and take part in the overall life of the school are strongly encouraged to apply.
What the school are looking for;
- Be creative and thoughtful in the way that you teach.
- Honour our rights respective values.
- Be a team player in sharing ideas and resources.
- Be passionate about making your lessons fun and accessible for all.
- Have excellent behaviour management and pastoral care.
- Calm under pressure and able to contribute to the whole school ethos.
What they can offer you;
- Spaces and resources to bring your lessons to life.
- A supportive and established senior leadership team.
- Regular and concise CPD opportunities.
- A sociable and happy team of colleagues.
Interviews and lesson observations will be held as and when the right applications are received. Those who are interested are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
All candidates who are suitable for the role will be required to have a full interview/registration with Veritas to ensure all safeguarding and compliance measures are met.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
- Primary School
- Key Stage 2
- Primary Teacher
- Year 6