I am currently recruiting for a Year 6 qualified teacher for a role based in Edgbaston.
The school offers a welcoming and friendly environment .
The school are looking for someone to join their team in February.
All applicants must show a passion for teaching and have experience as a year 6 practitioner.
Newly Qualified Teachers are also encouraged to apply for this post.
In addition the school offer car parking but for those who commute on public transport the school is on a main bus link.
The Ideal Candidate:
- QTS (qualified Teacher Status) NQTs also welcomed
- Experience working within a classroom environment
- Strong behaviour management skills
- The ability to deliver the national curriculum in a fun and professional way
- Excellent communication
- Professional and passionate.
In return you will receive:
- An experienced, dedicated consultant who will work through the process with you
- Excellent daily rates
- A school that you will enjoy working in
- A great team
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply now.
- Qualified Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job