Prospero Teaching are currently working with a two-form entry primary school in Wakefield, who are looking to appoint a flexible and inspirational KS2 Teacher to deliver Year 6 pupil interventions in the run up to SATs.
The role will involve planning with class teachers to ensure pupils are accessing the full curriculum and providing additional support to accelerate their learning. The successful candidate will be organised, a good communicator and have previous experience bridging attainment gaps and boosting pupils confidence and attainment.
This role is open to both NQTs and experienced class teachers and competitive pay is available for the successful applicant.
You will work with pupils on a small group basis outside of the classroom, there will also be a small amount of full class cover. The successful teacher will be attached to one year group with PPA time to assess pupil progress. This is an ideal role for any teacher looking to step away from full class teaching.
The School is able to provide;
- Well-behaved, friendly pupils
- A friendly and highly skilled staff team
- A welcoming, caring environment where everyone is valued
- Long term contracts
- Levels of flexibility that could be negotiated
- You must possess a relevant teaching qualification recognised by the NCTL with QTS
- You must be able to provide two professional reference details
- You will have a valid DBS registered with the update service (or able to apply for new DBS application)
- Have relevant teaching experience in KS2 and ideally previous experience implementing in small group literacy and numeracy interventions
To request more information or make a direct application, please contact Prospero Teaching Leeds as soon as possible.
- primary school
- year 6
- ks2 teacher
- north yorkshire