Year 6 Intervention/ support teaching vacancy to start ASAP at this OFSTED 'outstanding' for this primary school in the Borough of Harrow.
- Teachers must hold QTS or a B.Ed.
- Must have a knowledge of the Key Stage 2 UK curriculum and have taught the UK curriculum for at least 3 months.
- Intervention/ support teaching position in Year 6 at this OFSTED 'outstanding' school in the Borough of Harrow.
- To start ASAP.
- Salary: MS 1-6 Outer London (2017/2018 pay spine.)
- Long term, permanent if desired.
- A two- form entry school.
- Ofsted report- 'outstanding.'
- Based in the Borough of Harrow.
- Accessible from the overground and the Piccadilly line.
- Located in the Feltham area.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Lisa Ryan.
- "primary school" "support teacher" "intervention" "Feltham" "teacher" "primary teacher" "KS2" "key stage 2" "intervention teacher" "West London" "Mi