Remedy Education are looking to recruit a year 6 teacher for a Primary school in Kidbrooke, Greenwich. The position will ideally start ASAP and run through to the end of the school year in July 2018.
This is a new position at the school, and will be Teaching a class of 5 students who can be challenging at times. The successful candidate will join a well established upper KS2 team who work very closely together.
If you are successful in your application for this year 6 role, we can offer you;
* focussed and friendly support to enhance your experience
* opportunities to aid professional development
* highly competitive rates of pay - rates are negotiated
* a fast and simple compliance procedure to get you working as soon as possible
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeachWell, we looking forward to speaking with you.
Job Types: Full-time, Long term
- UKS2 SATs: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Support Worker
- Teaching Assistant
- Graduate Teaching Assistant