Vision for Education is one of the fastest growing Teacher Recruitment Agencies in the UK. We believe in value for money, both in fair charge to schools and fair pay for our candidates.
We are currently working on behalf of a Primary School in Workington, who require a Year 6 Teacher on a full time basis. The successful Upper Key Stage 2 Teacher will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be dedicated to the planning of innovative and engaging lessons, preparing the pupils for their upcoming SAT’s.
- Must hold QTS or be an NQT with relevant experience
- Confident, with recent experience with Upper Key Stage 2, and comfortable working with pupils on a group and 1:1 basis
- Sound Year 6 curriculum knowledge, especially Literacy and Numeracy
- Comfortable delivering intervention programmes
- Capable of devising suitable education plans to support the pupil and ensure they are given every opportunity to reach their full potential is crucial
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of free Vision for Education, CPD (e.g. Team Teach, ASD Level 1, Behaviour Management, EYFS: The role of the adult, How to get my first teaching post, Moving and Handling, Closing the Gap: Assessment and Marking)
- Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
- Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- We do not charge schools ‘finders fees’ – We do not hinder your chances of a permanent contract
To find out more about this position, please contact Anne-Marie
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job