Are you an outstanding teacher looking for a new opportunity?
We currently work with a number of primary school's across Hull who are looking to receive details of year 5 teacher's who are interested in long term temporary placements.
If you are an individual with a dynamic and creative approach who is committed to take the responsibility of teaching a number of subjects across the national curriculum to year 5 classes we would love to hear from you!
- Deliver tailored teaching activities to pupils on either a one-to-one basis or in small groups.
- Make sure that the pupils that you support are able to engage in learning and stay on task during the lesson or activity.
- Support the social and emotional development of pupils, reporting any issues as necessary.
- Manage challenging pupil behaviour.
- Guide and monitor pupil progress.
- Carry out administrative duties such as preparing classroom resource.
- Provide support outside of your normal classes, such as helping during exams, covering TA absences or going on school trips.
- Help with extracurricular activity such as breakfast and after-school clubs, homework club, revision sessions or lunch-time duties.
- Co-ordinate specific areas of teaching support once you have the right level of experience.
- Provide pivotal support to the teacher and other support staff.
- Ensure a safe and healthy place of learning for the children.
- Offer an approachable and helpful hand to the teacher with extra duties which they may need some assistance with.
- To have a sound knowledge of the requirements of the year 5 national curriculum.
- To communicate and consult effectively with the parents of children.
- Be punctual and set a good example to the children.
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experienced working in a Primary Setting in particular year 5
- Shares a genuine passion for working with children
- Able to identify patterns in learning and individual styles
- A dedicated consultant to help with all your queries
- Fantastic CPD opportunities with Randstad Education
- A refer a friend scheme of £300
If you wish to be considered for this role, please send your details forward by applying now. We are keen to speak with candidates at every level in their career and would welcome applicants with any form of education qualification and experiences. Please call or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job