Year 5 Teaching Job - Romford - April 2018
Are you an experienced and skilled primary school teacher considering or looking for a new teaching challenge to start this September? Or are you a newly qualified teacher (NQT) looking to embark on your first teaching challenge?
Do you want to work in a primary school that you can contribute your knowledge and experience to positively impact the teaching and learning in the school?
If yes, then this is the idea position for you!
** Year 5 Teacher - Key Stage 2
** April 2018
** Main/ Upper Pay Scale
** OFSTED rated 'Good'
** 3 Form Entry
A primary school based in Romford who has recently been awarded a 'Good' judgement by OFSTED in all categories is currently recruiting for a Year 5 teacher to join their large teaching team and contribute to the schools positive and successful journey into becoming an 'Outstanding' primary school within the next 5 years.
Our client is looking for an efficient, enthusiastic and highly motivated primary school teacher that is either newly qualified or is experienced within teaching in Primary Schools.
You will be required to:
- Ensure the highest quality teaching and learning experience for the pupils that you teach.
- Work collaboratively with staff throughout the year to develop your practice and to innovate in the classroom.
- Place a high focus on helping children learn how to learn and become resilient, independent learners.
The Primary School
This is a 3 Form Entry Primary School that is happy and caring and sets high standards for all of their pupils not matter of their abilities and needs.
This primary school enables everyone to be successful by:
- Delivering excellent education by providing a stimulating, rich and relevant curriculum which balances the rigorous teaching of core skills and knowledge with creative and imaginative opportunities.
- Instilling a love of learning inspired by quality teaching.
- Becoming a centre for excellent teachers, where quality leadership is extended to professionals in other schools and where the staff is committed to their own learning journey and the sharing of quality practice.
- Ensuring that every member of staff (teaching, support and administrative) is fully aware of their role in contributing to the continuing improvements in the performance of the school and to be committed to contributing personally to those improvements.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you are looking for a primary school that offers excellent continuous professional development (CPD) opportunities and a fantastic NQT induction program then please apply as soon as possible by sending Academics a copy of your CV!
If this sounds the ideal teaching role for you and you can picture yourself working in this brilliant primary school then please apply to this ad today or contact Kevin at Academics on / today!
- Primary Teacher
- Year 4
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job