Year 5 Teaching Assistant Job Vacancy
*Year 5 Teaching Assistant (KS2) role in Tower Hamlets
*Ofsted rated 'Good' School
*Full-time TA teaching position
*Free CPD including interview preparation and support from our dedicated team
Year 5 Teaching Assistant Specification
Year 5 TA/LSA: We are seeking to employ 2 friendly and motivated Year 5 TA's/LSA's to start ASAP.
- The ideal candidate should be able to show initiative and be prepared to take responsibility for delivering intervention programmes to individuals and small groups of pupils.
- Possess very good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Have the ability to use ICT effectively to support teaching and learning.
- Have an enthusiastic, imaginative and caring approach to children and happy to work as 1:1 if required.
- Strong behaviour management skills is essential
- Must be able to relate well to students and have strong interpersonal skills and demonstrate a high level of emotional support to communicate effectively.
This is a lovely two form entry school in Tower Hamlets tucked away in a quiet neighbourhood with fantastic links to public transport. The school has a friendly SLT team and friendly members of staff.
If you are interested in supporting a Year 5 class and happy to do occasional 1:1 support please apply now or contact me via email frida.jackson-nwume @empowering-learning.co.uk or call for an informal chat on regarding the job description.
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.