- Primary Teacher - Year 5 Teacher needed
- PAY - MPS - 1-6
- January start - full time role
- OUTSTANDING - Ofsted rated
- Primary School based in Harrow
- Parking on site
Vision Teaching are working a with a fab three form entry Primary School, Ofsted rated OUTSTANDING, based in Harrow. They are looking for a suitably experienced Primary Teacher to teach a well behaved Year 5 class from January.
The school has excellent facilities, a warm and friendly atmosphere, and is committed to providing a quality education for all pupils. They offer a broad and balanced curriculum which enables all pupils to reach their potential.
The successful candidate must;
* Have an outstanding understanding of the Key Stage 2 Curriculum.
* Have a teaching qualification suitable for primary education.
* Proven track record teaching Year 5
* Show superb communication skills.
* Maintain positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues to achieve the best results possible.
* Show dedication and maintain a can do' attitude and want to reach goals.
What's in it for you?
* Work within a helpful team with great career prospects - possibility to go permanent for strong candidates
* Warm and friendly Senior Leadership Team that values your progress and well-being
Working in an Ofsted rated Outstanding School which is very well led and organised
- 'primary teacher'
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'