Year 5 Teacher required
Start Date: February Half Term
Salary: £124 - £189 per day
End Date: Until the end of the Academic Year
GSL Education are currently looking to appoint an exceptional Year 5 Teacher for an outstanding school in Blackley.
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated and experienced primary teacher. Successful candidates will have a passion for teaching and education and have the ability to pass this onto their students.
- Provides an excellent all-round education in a friendly and supportive environment.
- Aims to prepare students for the challenges they will face after school and enable them to acquire life skills and self-awareness.
- Provides all students with an exciting, creative and challenging curriculum that will prepare them for a rapidly changing, technology dominated world.
- Has supportive and friendly staff to work alongside.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience teaching KS2 classes (Year 5)
- An excellent, reflective practitioner with a passion for teaching and learning
- Someone with a sense of humour and lots of energy
- Someone with commitment, who is innovative and not afraid to bring new ideas for excellence
- Someone who has excellent behaviour management techniques and can implement these in the classroom
Primary Teacher Specification
- Have a DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to process one
- Provide two professional child related references
- Teaching qualifications - PGCE, Diploma in teaching, Bachelors of Education, QTS.
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be committed to best practice
The school offers a competitive salary, a supportive department, and ongoing CPD. They also benefit from having a modern school built with state of the art equipment in the classrooms and excellent transport links to the local and surrounding areas.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to contact Abbey at GSL Education as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'