REESON Education is working in partnership with a successful primary school based in Merton, south London to assist them in finding a hard-working and committed teacher to join their KS2 phase as a year 5 teacher. The year 5 teacher role will be permanent for the right candidate and is to begin in January 2019. Salary will be in line with inner London pay scales (M1 - UPS3).
The year 5 teacher role is to become part of an energetic school team and is part of a very supportive KS2 phase made up of teachers at varying stages of their career. The school has been rated 'Good' by Ofsted and is home to children and staff alike who love coming to school. The role is open to both experienced and teachers who are newly qualified.
- Year 5 teacher
- Scope for progression and TLR in the future
- Permanent role
- Salary in-line with inner London pay scales - £29,663 to £48,244
- Recently rated 'Good' by Ofsted
- Aiming to become 'Outstanding' by next Ofsted inspection
- Two form entry with an increasing school roll
- Well connected to the local community
- Well connected by London public transport
Minimum requirements for applicants:
- Experience teaching KS2 in UK Schools (NQTs welcome to apply)
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck McColl at REESON Education or call .
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'