A full time primary teaching job has arisen in a well resourced school in Kings Heath. This position is in a year 5 class and offers an excellent opportunity to someone with a passion for teaching who is seeking to part of a forward thinking school. There are 30 children in the class.
Oftsed has said that, "this is a good school. Pupils make good progress and the care, guidance and support given by the school are a particular strength. Pupils are responsible, respectful and articulate young people. Behaviour is good, and pupils are justifiably proud of their school and their achievements. Cheerful, positive relationships were observed between adults and pupils. Many parents and carers spoke warmly of actions taken by adults at the school to support their children through periods of difficulty."
The successful candidate will support the schools working ethos as well as possess strong planning and behaviour management skills.
Main duties will include:
- To establish a purposeful learning environment
- To adhere to a clear framework for classroom discipline and strategies for recognising, encouraging and rewarding good behaviour
- To set challenging teaching and learning objectives which are relevant to all pupils
- To make appropriate use of a range of monitoring and assessment strategies to evaluate pupils progress
- Demonstrate commitment to professional development and learning and development of pupils.
Teachers must have:
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Extensive subject knowledge
- Good organisational skills
- Commitment to learning and development of pupils
- Pay up to main scale
- Holiday pay
- Continued professional development
- Work in local geographical area
- Potential to be put on ITN Mark's guarantee pay scheme
- Weekly pay
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.