Vision Teaching requires a Year 5 Primary Teacher in Haringey to start in April. The school is 2-form entry, rated Good by OFSTED and has excellent local transport links.
The successful applicant will have a secure knowledge of the Key Stage 2 curriculum, foster and maintain pupils' interest in the content and address misunderstandings.
If you possess a teaching qualification, ideally have UK experience and can model the passion for learning that the school expects from their pupils, this could be the role for you.
Applications will be considered on an ongoing basis and trial days will take place immediately; please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Don't forget we offer an attractive bonus scheme, including a £150 per referral!
If you would like to discuss this role and your suitability, simply apply now and a member of our team will contact you.
- Do you have a teaching qualification?
- Are you able to provide two education-based references?
- Lastly, are you eligible to work in the UK, without requiring sponsorship?
If yes… then we can help you:
- Apply for an Enhanced DBS (if required)
- Develop your teaching CV and maintain the Teachers' Standards
- Make a positive contribution throughout your career in teaching
If you want to know more about working with Vision Teaching or know someone who might, please do not hesitate to contact us to find out more about our service.
Vision Teaching is an established London based teacher recruitment agency. We value our relationships with schools and candidates and strive to satisfy each individual's requirements.
All applications are important to us; however, if you do not hear from Vision Teaching within 72 hours, unfortunately, your application has not been successful.
- Key Stage 2; Primary Teacher; North-East London