Year 5 Teacher
A leading, well established Primary School based in liversedge are currently recruiting a year 5 Teacher to join them on a permanent basis. Looking to appoint a dynamic, creative and committed individual to take the class to new levels.
* Deliver high quality teaching and learning to pupils within their year 5 class.
* Inspire children with enthusiasm and a love of learning.
* Prepare and plan for teaching, taking account of the requirements of all children within their class.
* To prepare and develop, teaching materials, teaching programmes, methods of teaching and assessment and pastoral arrangements.
* Use a range of strategies for teaching and maintaining classroom behaviour in accordance with the school policy.
* Assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils; academically, socially and personally.
* Ensure that work is marked regularly, and in line with school policy.
* Be responsible for the effective management of your classroom to encourage independent learners in line with the school ethos.
* Supervise the work of any support staff, including teaching assistants, who are assigned to work within the class.
* Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a pleasant, stimulating and positive learning environment.
* Ensure children's work is valued by managing the provision of good displays in the classroom.
* To have a sound knowledge of the requirements of the national curriculum.
* To communicate and consult effectively with the parents of children.
* Be punctual and set a good example to the children.
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Experienced working in a Primary Setting
* Shares a genuine passion for working with children
* Able to identify patterns in learning and individual styles
If you believe this is the role for you, please send your cv to . We also have a number of different roles available covering many different areas of the Education sector should you be looking for another role. Please contact the team to find out more!