Year 5 Teacher Job Vacancy
*Supply Teacher in Forest Hill
*Year 5 Teaching position starting mid March till July.
* Excellent daily supply rate of £130 - £ 160
*Free CPD and support with interviewing
Supply Teacher Specification
Year 5 Supply Teacher: Are you a Qualified Teacher looking for a long term position starting after the Easter holidays?
Empowering Learning are currently looking for a Qualified Teacher /NQT to work at a lovely school from mid March to the end of the academic year. This is a fantastic three form entry school with a supportive Senior Leadership Team in place who are friendly and approachable. This school is extremely popular among our candidates. We have received stupendous feedback from staffs who have joined them either as supply or on a long term contract.
Working on a long term contract will not only guarantee you a regular income but will also give you the opportunity to contribute and be part of a team.
To be successful in your application you must…
- Have a good understanding of KS2 curriculum.
- Have great behavior management strategies appropriate for KS2.
- Be enthusiastic and committed to making a real difference in the life of your pupils.
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification with QTS (or be working towards)
- Be able to independently plan own lessons and work as part of a team.
- Be confident in working with both children and adults
- Have the ability to enhance and develop children's learning
Benefits of working with Empowering Learning include…
- The support of experienced educational and recruitment consultant
- Excellent rates of pay
- The ability to work the days and hours that suit you
- Choice of work within your local area
- Continuous CPD and training opportunities.
If you are interested in a long term supply position as a year 5 teacher in Forest Hill and the surrounding areas please apply now or contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call for an informal chat on regarding this vacancy.
Empowering learning is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.