Dedicated, innovative and enthusiastic Year 5 Teacher wanted! An exciting opening has arisen to fulfil this role in a forward-thinking primary setting which fosters an attitude of excitement toward learning.
- A full time, long term post teaching a Year 5 class
- All planning, marking and assessing required
- Supporting children and encouraging them to be curious in order to help them develop and reach their potential
- Successful applicants must hold QTS
- NQTs are welcome to apply
- Meet company compliance standards
- PAYE available
- Free parking
- Candidate of the term award
- Regular candidate events
All of our candidates are subject to Enhanced DBS checks and other vetting checks in line with DfE standards
Applicants must be able to provide at interview a 10 year work history and details of referees to account for the last 2 years including relevant experience of working with children referenced.
Applicants will be subject to Randstad's child safety standards including criminal record checks and UK eligibility checks.
If this role isn't quite for you but you would like to register with Randstad Education, for other opportunities, please browse our live jobs at www.randstadeducation.co.uk