Monarch Education is seeking to appoint a Year 5 Teacher to join an Outstanding Ofsted primary school in South Gloucestershire on a full time basis until the end of the academic year. This traditional school which caters for over 400 pupils and prides themselves in the 'caring and nurturing' nature of the school. You will join a team of 14 classes with the support of another year 5 teachers who will provide support and assistance in the planning, observation, and prep that comes with being part a high achieving team.
Ideal candidate will have the following;
*Experience teaching primary education at teaching year 5/ (Key Stage 2 KS2 level)
*Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a minimum of 1 years UK teaching experience
*Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
*Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
*Must be able to provide us with 2 school based teaching references within the last 5 years
At Monarch Education, we take our responsibilities to you seriously. Our aim is to ensure you are well supported, recognised and rewarded for your efforts.
As part of the Monarch Supply Team you will benefit from:
* Leading pay.
*Monarch Education will also refund you the cost of the update service after 30 days of teaching work with us!
* You will be appointed a highly supportive, committed and experienced Primary Consultant who will find assignments suited to you.
* The chance of being offered a permanent teaching position via long term roles.
* Monarch deal with over 150 primary schools in Bristol and surrounding areas with over 40% of these having a 'first call' agreement with which provides a range of staff with a both day to day and long term work.
* Claim a bonus of £200 every time you recommend a friend to Monarch Education.
* Your Consultant will be on hand 24/7 contact mobile number and text service.
* Excellent CPD opportunities available including Team-teach and Ofsted framework.
If you are a qualified Key Stage 2 (KS2) or experienced year 5 teacher who is able to enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the opportunity to be challenged in a demanding, yet rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you!
The position is a full-time starting in April 2018.
To apply today, or for more information on this and other teaching jobs we have across Monarch Education, please contact Luke on or email me on for a guaranteed 48-hour response time.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job