The successful candidate will have:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS – A MUST!)
• Strong curriculum knowledge.
• Experience teaching Year 5 with a track record of success.
• Good behaviour management.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• A sympathetic nature towards their Catholic ethos.
In return, the school can offer:
• A friendly, supportive school and parish community.
• Children who value school and are thus, eager to learn.
• A supportive leadership team.
• A commitment to your induction, professional development and opportunities to work with other colleagues across the BKCAT.
To be considered for this role please ‘Apply Now’ and upload a copy of your CV and cover letter. Upon completing this, one of our Primary Consultants will be in contact within 48 business hours.
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and checkable work references.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job