Tradewind are recruiting an enthusiastic Yr5 teacher for Oldham.
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for an experienced, results driven and hardworking Yr5 teacher for a 2-form entry school in Oldham. The position is due to start in September but ideally, they would like someone in place for the last part of this academic year. This is a full time, fixed term contract until the end of July 2019 with a MPS pay scale (M1-M6). The successful applicant will have an opportunity to earn a permanent contract.
This school is an 'outstanding' and one of the best performing schools across the LEA. They are at the heart of the community and have a very active and supportive PTA which help provide the pupils with unique opportunities.
We are looking for:
* An excellent classroom practitioner with experience in Yr5 (however, NQT's with first class degrees and outstanding references are welcome to apply)
* Experience of implementing a varied and exciting curriculum to challenge and engage.
* Evidence of progress made in previous roles.
* Passionate about pupils' learning.
* Able to work as part of team
* Willing and able to fully immerse into school life, including taking extracurricular responsibilities.
Teaching across the Yr5 to varying abilities
The school is easily accessible by car or public transport.
The school is highly regarded and is one of the most revered schools in Oldham. Opportunities are rare but due to a maternity cover, they require an Yr5 teacher for a full year. Results across KS1 and KS2 are consistently over 90% making it a high performing school. With this comes a certain pressure, expectation and workload. The school offers first class facilities and provides every teacher with the platform to perform.
Additionally the school can offer:
* Well behaved, motivated and happy learners
* A caring, inclusive ethos
* A committed and dedicated team of staff and governors
* Support, guidance and CPD.
The Tradewind difference
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in your application you will need:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history and where applicable/possible any employment breaks must be explained.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great role in a fantastic school. For more information about the role, please contact .
We look forward to hearing from you.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job