This is a fantastic opportunity for a Year 4 teacher to work alongside a supportive team in order to succeed while making a positive impact using pedagogical strategies. This position is initially until the end of the academic year and potentially lead to a full time job. It is the schools intention that every member of the school community should have the best possible opportunity to enable them to develop the skills and attitudes which they will need for the rest of their lives.
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
• Experience teaching Year 5
• Strong with teaching Key Stage 2
• Good understanding of the National Curriculum
• Excellent behaviour management
• Passion and dedication for teaching
• Excellent communication and lesson delivery skills
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Primary School Consultant
• A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
• Competitive rates of pay
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
• Minimal administration (no timesheets)
• Email and SMS verification of bookings
• Online diary of bookings, school directions
• Referral scheme
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS/CRB check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If this could be the role for you please do not hesitate to contact us today so you don’t miss out.