We are looking for an experienced TA for this long term, general Year 5 TA role beginning ASAPin this beautiful Preparatory school the Borough of Westminster.
*This is an incredibe oppourtunity for any candidate that would like to train as a primary school teacher in the future*
- Working in Year 5 with a group of children to support them.
- Based in a beautiful Preparatory school.
- Long term, 5 days a week for at least the remainder of the academic year
- ASAP start.
- Oppourtunity of teacher training in 2019.
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have prior experience of working with children in a primary school setting (this is a requirement to be considered for this role.)
- Be nurturing.
- Ideally have a knowledge of the Key Stage 2 Curricuulum and have experience of intervention work,
- Be willing to commit to a 5 day a week role- full time.
- Private, preparatory school.
- The school in question is located within the London Borough of Westminster.
- Led by a lovely, understanding Headteacher who has the students and staff's best interest in mind at all times.
- Is very accessible- only minutes walk from 3 local tube stations and in the heart of London.
- Is a teacher training school.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Lisa Ryan.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.
- "primary" "prep" "preparatory" "westminster" "london" "teaching assistant" "regents park" "marylebone" "school support" "Year 5" "literacy" "reading"