We are currently working with a primary school in Warrington who are looking for a
qualified primary teacher to teach a year 5 class.
The teacher is required full time from as soon as possible for the whole of the summer term.
Ideally the Primary teacher will have experience of
- Teaching a year 5 class
- Teaching all core and foundation primary subjects.
- Creatively linking subjects together to plan thematically
- Planning for, directing and working with teaching assistants
- Using a range of strategies to manage behaviour
Benefits of the role
- Working in a large supportive primary school
- Oustanding Ofsted
- Working alongside a teaching assistant
- Most of the term planning has been completed and only requires 'topping up'
- Excellent support from colleagues and senior leadership team
- Ongoing full time requirement
- Competitive pay rates
- Free access to resources
- Advice and guidance on changes to education
In order to apply for this role please send an up to date CV to email@example.com and call Rachael or Neil on to discuss your application.
To be able to start this role you would need to attend an interview at our Warrington office to complete the safeguarding checks and have a clear enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service.
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS check. Academics Ltd is an employment business.
- supply teacher
- Primary teacher
- year 5 teacher
- Key stage 2 teacher
- Primary NQT
- Warrington teacher
- Cheshire Teacher